1. Acceptance — All sales are subject to the terms and conditions unless agreed to in writing and signed by a representative of Elissar Global.
2. Delivery, claims, delays — All DIDO Sales are delivered electronically unless otherwise arranged with buyer. Seller has full discretion of shipping and final quoted price will include shipping and handling to complete buyers order for mailed copies of DIDO. All Sales are final.
3. Payment — Terms of sale for DIDO Software online are at the time of purchase. Any sales that are invoiced are net 30 days of date of invoice, unless otherwise stated.
4. Taxes and other charges — Any use tax, sales tax, excise tax, duty, custom, inspection or testing fee, or any other tax, fee or charge of any nature whatsoever imposed by any governmental authority, on or measured by the transaction between Seller and Buyer shall be paid by Buyer in addition to the prices quoted or invoiced. In the event Seller is required to pay any such tax, fee or charge, Buyer shall reimburse Seller therefore; or, in lieu of such payment, Buyer shall provide Seller at the time the order is submitted an exemption certificate or other document acceptable to the authority imposing the tax, fee or charge.
5. Pricing — Prices shown are in US dollars.
6. Warranties — Seller warrants that its products shall conform to the description of such products as provided to Buyer by Seller..
Seller's sole and exclusive liability and Buyer's exclusive remedy with respect to products proved to Seller's satisfaction to be defective or nonconforming shall be replacement of such products without charge or refund of the purchase price, in Seller's sole discretion, upon the return of such products in accordance with Seller's instructions. SELLER SHALL NOT IN ANY EVENT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM ANY USE OR FAILURE OF THE PRODUCTS, EVEN IF SELLER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF WORK IN PROGRESS, DOWN TIME, LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS, FAILURE TO REALIZE SAVINGS, LOSS OF PRODUCTS OF BUYER OR OTHER USE OR ANY LIABILITY OF BUYER TO A THIRD PARTY ON ACCOUNT OF SUCH LOSS, OR FOR ANY LABOR OR ANY OTHER EXPENSE, DAMAGE OR LOSS OCCASIONED BY SUCH PRODUCT INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE UNLESS SUCH PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE IS CAUSED BY SELLER'S GROSS NEGLIGENCE. All claims must be brought within one (1) year of shipment, regardless of their nature.
7. Export Laws: Seller acknowledge that to the best of its knowledge international sales follow applicable laws and regulations of the Export Administration Regulations, the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and various economic sanctions regulations administered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury.